Uploaded by joegerarden on Feb 13, 2012
Did her mother never teach her to not throw a ball inside the house? The People’s House is no playground Moochelle!
Oh! Obama’s mother never taught him either.
Uploaded by LNightFan1 on Feb 7, 2012
- WATCH: Michelle Obama, Jimmy Fallon Face-Off At The White House (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Michelle Obama Kicking Jimmy Fallon’s Butt In A Sack Race @MICHELEOBMAMA @WHLIVE (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Watch Michelle Obama Wipe the White House Floor With Jimmy Fallon [Flotus] (jezebel.com)
- Mrs. Obama beats Fallon in WH fitness challenge (mysanantonio.com)
- Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon Go Head-to-Head In A Fitness Challenge In Special Sketch Airing Tonight, February 7 (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Michelle Obama in Tug of War at White House (abcnews.go.com)
- Mrs. Obama beats Fallon in WH fitness challenge (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- It was Moochelle in the Blue Room (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Michelle Obama takes on Jimmy Fallon in fitness challenge (politico.com)
- Jimmy Fallon sketch with Michelle Obama to air on ‘Late Night’ (examiner.com)
Michelle Obama has risked the wrath of cash-strapped Americans by indulging in a $50,000 shopping spree at Agent Provocateur.
The First Lady is better known for shopping at more modestly priced High Street brands. But along with the the Queen of Qatar, Sheikha Mozah, she closed off part of Madison Avenue to spend time in the luxury lingerie shop.
Their purchases contributed to a market-spanking 12.5pc lift in sales.
Agent Provocateur, which is styled on vintage Hollywood glamour, sells handmade Calais lace corsets that sell for up to $1,400, which could ruffle the feathers of more than just President Obama in an election year.
Continue Reading: Michelle Obama blows $50,000 in luxury lingerie shop
- Michelle Obama spends £32k on posh underwear and boosts sales (mirror.co.uk)
- First Lady goes shopping… not at Target this time (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Agent Provocateur sales boosted by US First Lady Michelle Obama (telegraph.co.uk)
- Did Mishy Spend $50,000 on Lingerie in One Shopping Spree? (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)
- REPORT: Michelle Obama closes Madison Avenue for $50,000 shopping spree. If she were a Republican … (pjmedia.com)
- Did ‘The People’s’ First Lady Spend $50k on Lingerie in One Shopping Spree? (mikesright.wordpress.com)
The Obamas have developed quite the reputation for wasting taxpayer dollars on unnecessary global trips. Michelle Obama’s family vacation to Africa is one very recent example. Another is the Obamas’ failed bid to bring the Olympics to Chicago back in 2009.
Just to set the stage, while the nation was facing a large-scale crisis involving Iran’s nuclear ambitions, two wars abroad and a failing economy at home, the Obamas decided to take an extraordinary excursion to Copenhagen, Denmark to visit the International Olympics Committee (IOC). Their goal was to persuade the committee to choose Chicago, the Obama’s hometown, for the next Olympics games. (It was the first time a sitting president was present for an Olympics vote. They usually have better things to do.)
Michelle Obama reportedly made an “impassioned” plea to the IOC, but it fell flat. Chicago did not make it past the first round of voting and the Obamas came home empty-handed, and utterly embarrassed.
Judicial Watch immediately launched an investigation to find out how much this “embarrassment” cost the American taxpayers.
And after more than two years of stonewalling and obfuscating, JW investigators finally got hold of records detailing costs associated with the two-week trip. According to these records, obtained from the Obama Department of Defense (DOD), expenses for the trip appear to have far exceeded $467,175. And this number doesn’t even cover the in-flight costs associated with the aircraft ‒ two Boeing 747s and several Air Force cargo planes – which have not been made available.
Here are a few of the known itemized costs associated with the Olympics’ trip (totaling $467,175):
- $235,659 – Hotel rental for seven “offices” plus transportation and communications (through October 2, 2009)
- $33,044 – Cost of extra day in hotel (October 3, 2009)
- $129,276 – Travel vouchers for hotel, mileage, reimbursed expenses, and flight costs for persons attending
- $69,196 – Flight costs for press
And who was chosen to be part of the Obamas’ Chicago Olympics dream team?
According to the records, President and Mrs. Obama; Secretary Ray LaHood; Secretary Arne Duncan; Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President Valerie Jarrett; and representatives of the White House Office of Olympic, Paralympic, and Youth Sport visited Copenhagen from September 21 through October 3. The Obama administration ferried dozens of other participants, including supporting staff members, to Copenhagen. However, for some unknown reason, the DOD has redacted many of their names.
You remember Jarrett, right? She’s the corrupt former slumlord once described as “the other half of Obama’s brain.”
President Obama tapped Jarrett to serve as his “Olympics Czar” and lead the effort to secure the Olympics for Chicago despite her personal and business ties to Chicago, which included a stint working for Mayor Daley.
Jarrett’s prior work on the Olympics bid would have violated Obama’s own Executive Order against engaging in lobbying activities prior to his administration. However, then-”Ethics Czar” Norm Eisen granted Jarrett an “ethics waver” from the president’s highly-touted ethics pledge so Jarrett could run the push for the Chicago Olympics bid. (Only in the Obama administration would an official need to have ethics “waived” in order to perform her job responsibilities.) The waiver exempted Jarrett from the restrictions of President Obama’s own ethics pledge, even though she had personally led the bid before entering the White House.
As I say, the battle for these records was none too easy. We filed our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request on October 5, 2009. FOIA law required the DOD to respond within 20 days. However, the DOD took 26 months to release the records. In September 2009, Judicial Watch also submitted an open records request with then-Chicago Mayor Richard Daley’s to obtain Olympics bid records and, surprise, had to file a lawsuit against the mayor’s office to get a response.
The Obamas tried to pass off this Olympics bid as “good for the country.” But let’s be honest. The Obamas wasted taxpayer dollars on a junket that seemed designed for one purpose – to take care of their Chicago cronies who stood to gain financially from the Olympics racket. Valerie Jarrett’s need for an “ethics waiver” to lead this failed bid to bring the Olympics to Chicago tells you almost all you need to know about the scandalous nature of this trip.
Source: Judicial Watch
Here is a little clip that I put together and posted on YouTube. Please share it with others.
Soledad O’Brien welcomed The Obamas author Jodi Kantor on Starting Point Friday morning, and things got a little heated as O’Brien continuously tried to ask Kantor to defend her methodology in reporting the book.
View the video clip at the link below:
New book says First Lady deeply resented Irish Catholic politicians influence
Author Jodi Kantor of the New York Times in her new book “The Obamas”, to be published this week, stated that Michelle “particularly resented the way power in Illinois was locked up generation after generation by a small group of families, all white Irish Catholic — the Daleys in Chicago, the Hynes and Madigans statewide.”
She “disapproved of how closely Daley held power, surrounding himself with three or four people who seemed to let few outsiders in — a concern she would echo years later with her own husband.” Kantor wrote.
When Valerie Jarrett, herself African American, and Obama’s close friend were fired from City Hall by Daley, the Obamas were “horrified, their worst suspicions about the world confirmed.” Kantor said.
- New book on Obamas says there were clashes between Michelle and aides (csmonitor.com)
- Remnick: Kantor ‘gins up’ the melodrama (politico.com)
- Kantor: Michelle Obama ‘is the real politician’ (politico.com)
- Kantor ‘earned’ authority, NYT argues (politico.com)
- Michelle Obama’s tantrums in the White House (pikapvs.wordpress.com)
- Insider Look at the White House: Michelle Madness (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Watch video at the link below:
Obama says she found her self slipping “pretty low” on her own priority list because she was “so busy caring for everyone else.”
Michelle Obama says she spends time with girlfriends and going out in her attempt to put herself higher on her priority list. Transcript below.
Barbara Walters, ABC News: “Mrs. Obama, you’ve recently said something that I thought was very interesting for other women to hear. You said ‘you put your own self highest on your priority list.’ That sounds selfish?”
Michelle Obama: “No, no, it’s practical. It’s something that I found I needed to do for quite some time, even before the presidency. And I found it other women, in similar situated balancing career family, trying to do it all and a lot of times we just slip pretty low on our own priority list because we’re so busy caring for everyone else. And one of the things that I want to model for my girls is investing in themselves as much as they invest in others.”
Walters: “So what do you do?”
Obama: “Make sure I get my exercise in so I work out as much as he works out.”
Walters: “I hear more.”
Obama: “I do now. He’s been busier. Spending time with girlfriends. Going out. You know, pulling in people in my life who give me strength and joy.”
Watch the clip here.
- Barack and Michelle Obama to Appear on 20/20 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Michelle Obama Would Like To Be Reincarnated As Bo The Dog [Flotus] (jezebel.com)
- Michelle Obama would come back as Bo the dog in another life (thegrio.com)
- Michelle Obama Wants To Be Bo The Dog In Her Next Life (huffingtonpost.com)
- ABC’s Walters Contrasts Obama Marriage with Gingrich Marital Problems (newsbusters.org)
- President Obama To Barbara Walters: Biggest Misconception Is That I’m ‘Detached Or Spock-Like’ (mediaite.com)