Video Published on Apr 24, 2012 by TheStreetTV
Published on Apr 11, 2012 by FL18RawFootage
At a town hall meeting in Jensen Beach, located in the district in which Congressman Allen West will be running for re-election in a new seat (FL-18), West states that, when asked how many members of the Democratic Party are card-carrying Marxist Socialists, that he believes that there are 78-81 members (in Congress) of the Democratic Party who belong to the Communist Party.
Now listen to how the media reacts to Congressman West’s comment
Published on Apr 12, 2012 by rolandsmartin
Roland Martin and Dr. Chris Metzler joined Kyra Phillips in the CNN Newsroom to discuss Rep. Allen West’s recent comments about there being scores of communist serving in congress.
Published on Apr 11, 2012 by Current
- Allen West says many Dems in Congress are communists (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Allen West: Almost Half The Democrats In Congress Are Communists – Update: Reporter Selectively Edited Out West Saying They Were The Congressional Progressive Caucus (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- So, how many communists/socialists are there in Congress, anyway? (twitchy.com)
- Rep. Allen West: I’ve ‘Heard’ Up To 80 House Democrats Are Communist Party Members (mediaite.com)
President Obama’s only hope for re-election seems to be that Americans will overlook his failed economic policies if he can successfully divide people along the lines of income and wealth.
It is clear that ‘hope and change’ has been replaced with ‘divide and rule’. Let’s get 100 SHARES of Obama’s new slogan.
First collected on Vodpod.com by AmericanFreedom on Apr 4, 2012.
- Sarah Palin: Allen West Should Be Considered For Vice Presidency In 2012 (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Sarah Palin: Allen West Should Be Considered For Vice Presidency In 2012 (allenwestrepublic.wordpress.com)
- Allen West on VP chatter: I’m willing and ready to serve in whatever capacity (hotair.com)
Allen West gives Vietnam Veteran long awaited medals
April 3, 2012
Pompano Beach Town Hall
Uploaded by AllenWestFL on Apr 4, 2012
The Daily Caller asked Florida Republican Rep. Allen West on Capitol Hill if it’s appropriate for Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rep. Al Sharpton to publicly protest the Trayvon Martin case. By Nicholas Ballasy
Uploaded by TheDailyCallerVideo on Mar 28, 2012
- Why Such Media Slant in the Trayvon Martin Case? (blogtruth.wordpress.com)
- Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton and Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Trayvon Martin (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Martin’s parents attend Capitol Hill forum on race (thehill.com)
- Trayvon Inc: Fla teen’s case turns into brand – The Associated Press (google.com)