Click on the link below for video:
It was not surprising to hear the constant repeating of another person’s words throughout the entire song. “Mike check!!! Mike check!!!”
Wow! This Occupy Wall Street protester has issues. But then again… they all do.
Everyone has heard the Wall Street protesters refer to themselves as “the 99%”. Well, another group has been started called “The 53%”. It consists of the middle class tax payers. There is a website that allows you to post your personal story.
At present, my picture is awaiting approval. But, it should be posted soon. Until then, here is the picture that tells my story and shows my pride for being a part of the 53%.
Please, share your personal story with the 53% here.
- In Walks the 53 Percent (slog.thestranger.com)
- What Percent Are You? Occupy Wall Street Debate Heats Up on Tumblr (newsfeed.time.com)
- 99 Percenters and 53 Percenters Face Off (economix.blogs.nytimes.com)
- PHOTO: CNN Pundit Launches Anti-Occupy Wall Street Site (huffingtonpost.com)
- 99 Percenters, Meet the 53 Percenters (slate.com)