Arpaio’s team probing possibility president born abroad
After months of searching, investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to examine Barack Obama’s eligibility for office found Immigration and Naturalization Service travel records for foreign flights into Hawaii in 1961, only to discover that records for the week of Obama’s birth were missing.
Investigators were searching to determine if Barack Obama might have been born in a foreign country and returned to Honolulu in or around August 1961 with his mother, Ann Dunham.
- Sheriff Joe: ‘Tons’ More Shocking Obama Info (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Lord Monckton: “There’s Something Very Desperately Wrong With the Birth Certificate on the White House Website” (Update- Arpaio To Hold Another Presser – 3/31) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Gives U.S. Selective Service Director Larry Romo 30 Days to Investigate and Release Obama’s Original Selective Service Form for Forensic Document Examiners to Analyze (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Media Blackout Continues on Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Investigation (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Breaking -> Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Tons More Shocking Obama Ineligibility Info Released. Corporate Media Blackout On Ron Paul And Now Obama Vetting. (politicalvelcraft.org)