Last night I watched the premier of Obama’s documentary, The Road We’ve Traveled. I wanted to see what kind of lies were being said in the “movie”. David Axelrod was taking questions on Twitter after the documentary played. So I submitted my question as shown below about the comments that were made at the 8:01 time mark.
Of course, I never received a response. Surprise… surprise…
At the 15:47 time mark… Why would they not include the fact that on March 2, 2012 it was announced that 1,300 Chevy Volt workers were being laid off?
- David Axelrod Cancels His Bill Maher Appearance (mediaite.com)
- David Axelrod To Erin Burnett: Maher Doesn’t Play Same Role As GOP ‘De Facto Boss’ Rush Limbaugh (mediaite.com)
- David Axelrod Cancels Bill Maher Appearance (newsbusters.org)
- Greta Van Susteren Calls Out David Axelrod For Appearing On Maher’s Show: ‘Maher Is A Serial Pig’ (mediaite.com)
- CNN’s Burnett Lets Axelrod Dodge Question of Whether Dems Will Give Back Maher’s $1 Mil (newsbusters.org)