Uploaded by jackohoft on Feb 14, 2012
Barack Oama whined about hight gas prices today in his press statement on the budget. He forgot to mention the Keystone Pipeline or numerous other projects that he rejected these past three years. He must be hoping Americans will forget this when gas prices hit $5 a gallon.
- Rising Gas Prices And The 2012 Elections (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Robert Redford’s Misguided Passion (neosecularist.com)
- Experts: Gas Prices Will Keep Going Up (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- ABC’s Farnham: 2008 Was Last Time U.S. ‘Saw’ $4-a-Gallon Gas (newsbusters.org)
- Gas prices’ earliest-ever rise above $3.50 a bad sign for the economy (tarpon.wordpress.com)