Uploaded by oversightandreform on Feb 7, 2012
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, goes on Fox News’ America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer to discuss Department of Energy Secretary Chu’s unwillingness to testify before the committee.
Fox News – February 7, 2012
- Can We Trust Holder’s Justice Dept? (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Energy Dept. Pulls $730M Loan to Russian Company (foxnews.com)
- Darrell Issa Seeks Probe Of New York Group Tied To Defunct ACORN (huffingtonpost.com)
- Russian Billionaire Awarded Controversial Energy Dept. Loan (forbes.com)
- Issa threatens Holder with contempt (politico.com)