Anyways… so Romney won Florida. But, it’s not over yet. I’m going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction that I think will happen in the weeks ahead.
I read on Breitbart’s website that Donald Trump will be making a big endorsement in the near future. Something tells me that he is going to endorse Newt Gingrich. Why?
- Do you remember the Sarah Palin and Donald Trump pizza date in NY months ago? I feel like Trump may endorse Newt like Palin has done.
- Do you remember the Trump debate that ended up never happening? Only Newt and Santorum agreed to participate. Romney refused.
I realize that Trump recently praised Romney for doing well in the last two debates. And I could be way wrong about all of this. But, figured that I would just put the thought out there and see what everybody else thinks.
46 states to go…
- Trump Says He Would Make Good Independent Candidate (newsy.com)
- Watch: Gingrich: ‘I’m Not Going to Lose Big’ in Florida (abcnews.go.com)
- Sarah Palin Urges Republicans to Vote For Newt Gingrich [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- Florida Primary 2012 (davidscommonsense.wordpress.com)
- Open thread: Florida (hotair.com)
- Romney confident as Florida Republicans vote in primary – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney Shouldn’t Get Excited Even if He Wins Florida [Election 2012] (gawker.com)
- Florida Republican Primary – Live Blog (firedoglake.com)
- LOOK: Real-Time Map Of Florida Primary Results (huffingtonpost.com)